“We Didn’t Wait Anymore”: Chronically Late Family Members Forced To Learn Lesson Of Punctuality

I don’t know about you, pandas, but I have a serious problem with always being on time. It’s not quirky or relatable, and my intolerance toward tardiness always irritates my friends and family members. Perhaps it has to do with anxiety; perhaps I just always crave to be in control of the situation as much as I can.

So I sympathize with this family whose other members are serial dawdlers. The story comes from a Reddit user named happyscatteredreader. Her family, fed up with family members who were always chronically late, decided to maliciously comply with their request to know the right time to be at places.

Punctuality can be important, especially when traveling

Image credits: explorenation (not the actual photo)

These always-late relatives had to learn the hard way that “the ferry waits for no man”

Image credits: Arefin Shamsul (not the actual photo)

Image credits: happyscatteredreader

Unfortunately, this occurrence did not change their behavior

After reading the story, some commenters agreed that punctuality is important

Other Redditors had similar stories to share



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/bn1WyvL
Previous
Next Post »