41 Times Trader Joe’s Shoppers Didn’t Get Exactly What They Expected With Their Purchases

When I lived in the United States, one of the highlights of my week was my Sunday morning trip to Trader Joe’s. Filling my cart with affordable, fresh produce, exciting new products from around the world and the best peanut butter the planet has ever seen was like a ritual for me. But as magical as this grocery store is, nobody is perfect, not even Trader Joe himself.

Below, you’ll find some hilarious photos of mishaps that shoppers have shared on the Trader Joe’s subreddit, from receiving bags full of sauce that were supposed to contain pasta to accidentally dumping half a jar of seasoning out at once. Enjoy this virtual trip to one of the best grocery stores in the world (although, you wouldn't know it from this list!), and be sure to upvote the pics you can’t help but laugh at!

#1 Bought Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls And Got Vanilla

Image credits: FoodandWine605

#2 Was Excited To Try The Butternut Squash Mac And Cheese. The Worst Part? I Live 3 Hours Away From My Nearest Trader Joe’s

Image credits: zchvns

#3 TJ’s Printer Coloration And Sizing Need Adjusting

Image credits: Briggy1986

#4 So, I Decided To Try The Spaghetti Cacio E Pepe

Image credits: Killer_Bs

#5 Trader Joe’s Ghee Will Outlive Us All

Image credits: merricat_blackwood

#6 Something I’m Sure We All Can Relate To

Image credits: lotusdreams

#7 My Hold The Cone Took The Assignment A Little Too Literally… As There Is Literally… No Cone

Image credits: Quiet_Attitude4053

#8 Does Anybody's Local Trader Joe's Actually Have A Decent Parking Lot? Or Are They All Cursed?

Image credits: allthingsmadison

#9 No Plans, No Guides, Just Vibes

Image credits: chosbully

#10 Bought Two Cans Of Organic Black Beans, Both Were Filled With Garbonzo Beans

Image credits: tameimpalakid

#11 Maybe.. I Don’t Buy Bacon From Tj’s Anymore

Image credits: churrobun

#12 "Broccoli And Cauliflower Duet"

Image credits: BroccoliFlorentine

#13 My Garlic Pesto Pizza Just Decided To Become A Soufflé In The Oven

Image credits: breadbutthead

#14 Has Anyone Tried The Urine Based Egg Nog?

Image credits: KeepingItSFW

#15 Sad Sad Day

Image credits: idwatn

#16 The Sign Maker Deserves A Raise!

Image credits: downwardfacingdragon

#17 My Salmon Expires On February 30th. Is 2021 A Leap-Leap Year?

Image credits: greglieb

#18 Hipster Eggplant Found At The Trader Joes In Silverlake, Ca

Image credits: coolyounglu

#19 So Much Sauce

Image credits: chicken-finger1

#20 Well, Looks Like I’ll Be Boiling Some Pasta

Image credits: Parkey_Park

#21 Omg Y'all, Check Out My Two Different Bags Of Ravioli Bought On The Same Shopping Trip. I Opened The Sauce Heavy Bag First And Would Have Been Devastated If I Didn't Have A Second

Image credits: juniperdaisies

#22 There Was A Baby Mussel In My Smoked Mussels

Image credits: bekrueger

#23 Almost Made A Huge Mistake With Our Late-Night Ice Cream

Image credits: boardingtheplane

#24 So, Trader Joe's Changed The Lid On The Garlic Powder

Image credits: -hot_ham_water-

#25 PSA For Inattentive People, TJ’s Changed Their Red Pepper Flakes Container To A Flip Top

So uh, don’t unscrew the whole top and shake it like you used to unless you want to end up with half a jar of red pepper in your food

Image credits: welluuasked

#26 Came On The Best Day To Make Sure I Stick To My Shopping List

Image credits: -misschanandlerbong

#27 My BBQ Chicken Salad Was Virtually All Cheese-Which Might Make It The Perfect Salad. The Bag On The Cutting Board Is The Just The Cheese I Removed From The Salad

Image credits: somasmarti

#28 Looks Like The Manufacturer Of The Seltzer Water Had An Oopsie!

Image credits: Gr4phicDe51gn

#29 Chicken Chow Mein Literally Came With 3 Pieces Of Chicken!

Image credits: simcat2

#30 TJ’s Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage Is Köe Kombucha On The Inside? I’m Curious As To The Story Here

Image credits: justic3bon3r

#31 Trader Joe’s, Stop Being Cheap With The Butter Chicken. My Last Purchase

Image credits: Phila21767

#32 Seasons: ‘It’s Not Time For Corn Yet.’ Trader Joe’s: What The F Did You Just Say To Me?’

Image credits: maxxhock

#33 Ah Yes, All “6 Servings” Of Trader Joe’s Broccoli Beef

Image credits: ADHDavidThoreau

#34 Two People Took Every Single Last One Of The Ube Pretzels.. I Am So Mad Because I Could Never Find Them Every Time I Shop And I Guess I Know Why??

Image credits: Sharulle

#35 New Bodybuilding Eggplants?

Image credits: Cascoded

#36 Love Me Some Tj Taki’s But Didn’t Think They’d Include Complementary Bath Bomb

Image credits: Any_Ad5627

#37 Me: I'm Going To Be Strong! I'm Not Going To Buy A Ton Of Seasonal Items Today! Tj's:

Image credits: notapeacock

#38 I Can Only Assume They Were Down To Their Last Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

Image credits: HandSewnHome

#39 The "Arrested Development" Banana Reference Popped Up Two Days Ago On Imgur. Anyone Know Which Store Created It?

Image credits: eaglebtc

#40 Long Day

Image credits: mattjenkinscomic

#41 I Love Trader Joe’s But The Accuracy Here!!!

Image credits: -VintageVagina-



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/FiKzaEQ
Previous
Next Post »