I Share My Daily Struggles As A Person With ADHD, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics

Hey there, Bored Pandas! Have you ever wondered what it's like to live with ADHD, autism, and other mental illnesses? Well, wonder no more because I've got the inside scoop!

My life is basically a comedy of errors, and I've captured it all in my hilarious comics. From forgetting to put on pants before leaving the house to getting lost in my own backyard, my daily struggles are guaranteed to make you laugh.

So if you're looking for a good chuckle and a peek into the world of the neurodivergent living, then check out my comics. Just be prepared to relate a little too close to the chaos!

More info: Instagram

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/Af4W2TK
Previous
Next Post »