This Bot Was Created To Generate Inspirational Images, But It Will Probably Make You Laugh Instead (27 Pics)

You may have heard of the new website "Inspiro Bot", which generates random quotes. I've compiled the top 27 funniest ones and wanted to share them with you. If you're interested in generating your own quotes, visit the website.

Note: This is my first actual post, not just a comment, challenge, or question.

More info: inspirobot.me

#1

I feel offended...

#2

I don't need to expect, I live in America.

#3

It's true though.

#4

You heard the man, get possessed.

#5

CAKE!

#6

So 100 percent?

#7

Great medical advice!

#8

Hey, it's true, but mean.

#9

So disappointing.

#10

The bottom is our life goal!

#11

I don't know what to say about this one.

#12

SOMEONE GRAB THE APPLES!

#13

WATCH OUT BORED PANDA USERS (ignore the white gray stuff).

#14

Especially if the murder involves cannibalism...

#15

Good job cows!

#16

LEAN ON ME (if "me" is the large intestines).

#17

A leaf is much more than a doctor okay...

#18

You heard the man, time to debate nudity.

#19

Let's just give mention to the cat in a tie.

#20

This is nice life advice from InspiroBot.

#21

Is this saying that you never grow up to what you want?

#22

Hey, grandma, you look quite sexy...

#23

Uh, what?

#24

Is this encouraging me to be mean?

#25

Sorry cancers!

#26

its official, art is deadly!

#27

It's the Mona Lisa zombies AHHHHH (it says in art exhibitions begins the apocalypse).



source https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-quotes-using-ai-generator-henry-russell/
Previous
Next Post »