71 Soul-Healing Pics To Celebrate Rescue Pets And Their Heroes (February Edition)

Nothing warms our hearts as much as cute adopted pet pictures and their rescue stories. However, it is sad that to this day, we have so many neglected pets living on the street, and even though you would like to save them all, that seems too big of a task to fathom.

But what all of us can at least try is to become a more responsible person for other lives and hope that this example will follow. Therefore, to remind you how adorable all the pets are, today we present you with another post of rescue pet images of this February. With this selection of images, we would like to thank those who recently decided to adopt and open their hearts to a new adventure.

Hopefully, these furballs will leave a smile on your face, showing that all you need is to share a bit of your love to get tons in return. And don't miss our previous post on Bored PandaJanuary edition.

#1 This Is Pudding, I Adopted Him - He Has No Teeth So Keeping His Tongue In Is Hard…

Image credits: ComprehensiveBus4933

#2 Before/After Of The 5yo Rescue Dog We Adopted Last Week

Image credits: GoldenHourShower

#3 Just Rescued A Dog From The Shelter. Meet Brady!

Image credits: MineVsCraft

#4 I Adopted A Cat To Try To Bring More Stability In My Life … Looks Like She’s Only Going To Bring More Chaos. This Is After 2 Hours Of Getting Her

Image credits: amonaroll

#5 My Wife And The Cat That Adopted Us

Image credits: PizzaWithPenelope

#6 I Can Finally Post Cat Pics! This Is Athena And I Just Adopted Her

Image credits: Lifeguard_monkey

#7 Had An Adoption Party For My Foster Fail…everyone Welcome Blade To The Family

Image credits: ksstrng

#8 Starting To Suspect That I Actually Adopted A Black Bear Cub

Image credits: Oma___

#9 We Decided To Adopt 4-Month-Old Sisters

But then 2 weeks later found out their brother (orange) was the last from the litter left at the shelter and his adoption fell through. So now we have Amos, Freya, and Astrid. Yup, same litter.

Image credits: playblu

#10 We Adopted This Boy And His Orange Brother Recently. He Hasn’t Sucked Any Blood Yet, But We Expect Soon He Will Start Growing Rapidly…

Image credits: _pitchdark

#11 Meet Diablo My Rescued Rottweiler Puppy

Image credits: hApPiNeSsIsAmYtHH

#12 Just Adopted This Little Carbon Copy Of Our Gamora

Image credits: Cold_Recognition_878

#13 Today I Broke The News To Loki That He Was Adopted And Used To Be Named Egghead. He’s Still In Shock

Image credits: estoyborracha

#14 Adopted Baby

Image credits: Caratteraccio

#15 My Roommates And I Rescued A Kitten Under My Shed

Image credits: awolfscourage

#16 We Just Got Adopted By This Little Girl

Image credits: vicious_carrot

#17 Just Adopted This Sweet One Ear Girl

Image credits: macaro312

#18 Welcome Home Loki! Rescued Yesterday

Image credits: watsonwasaboss

#19 Just Adopted This Sweetheart. She Headbutts For Pets. Meet Lizzie Everyone

Image credits: HydroponicGirrafe

#20 Jasper, Adopted Today

Image credits: iamsce

#21 Our New Rescue Pupper. Meet Ruby

Image credits: latebtcinvestor

#22 Reddit, Meet Bella, Our Newest Adoption!

Image credits: spearhead30

#23 They Just Met Yesterday And Are Already Enamored With Each Other

Image credits: Gaiiiiiiiiiiil

#24 Just Adopted This Derp. Meet Ralph

Image credits: mr_looseneck

#25 I Think We're On Week Two That My Wife Rescued This Puppy Out In The Middle Of A Field. He Was Living In Tires

Image credits: rednoseblue

#26 Meet Adora, The Little Lab-Cur-Gsd Mix That We Just Rescued Yesterday

Image credits: kalitarios

#27 A Few Days After Adopting Her, I Think She's Pretty Comfy Here!

Image credits: Just_Contribution168

#28 Rescued This Beautiful Baby Today

Image credits: tonerboner7

#29 Kitten I Adopted This Weekend Fell Asleep Holding My Hand

Image credits: floopytacos

#30 You Changed My Life When I Adopted You My Little Tanya!

Image credits: Crystalpain23

#31 My Orange Boio Pumpkin Has Been Adopted By A Gremlin Child

Image credits: Bordy-Bee

#32 I Adopted Her Yesterday; I Think She Feels At Home

Image credits: UninspiredMel

#33 Stella And Pablo Everybody. Adopted These Guys This Week

Image credits: Cavanman89

#34 This Is Night 2 Since I Adopted My Puppy. I’m So Happy She’s A Snuggler

Image credits: willacceptpancakes

#35 Adopted This Sweet Girl Two Weeks Ago

Image credits: modern_mandalorian

#36 Just Adopted This Sweet Senior Girl And I Couldn’t Be Happier!

Image credits: purrrrrito_

#37 Adopted A Dumpster Kitty, This Is Charles. Charles On The Way To His Neutering Appointment (Not Excited)

Image credits: CrabRangoonHands

#38 Adopted These Two Little Ones Today

Image credits: rats4lifes

#39 Our One Year Old Cat Is So Spoiled We Adopted A Kitten So He’ll Have Company :) Say Hi To Tito!

Image credits: 22bebop

#40 Say Hello To Wednesday! Just Adopted Her Yesterday

Image credits: lextheeaquarius

#41 Just Adopted Oscar! 8 Months Old And Already My Best Friend

Image credits: Alone-Ad8891

#42 Those Dreamy Green Eyes: Valentine, Our Shelter Rescue Adopted Feb14th

Image credits: magpie_killer

#43 Heres My Adopted Baby, Rubi

Image credits: AdventurousRaisin873

#44 Meet Beans & Cheese Our New Rescue Rats

Image credits: Xavimoose

#45 This Is Archie. We Adopted Him Last Week. He's Settled In Really Well

Image credits: T_raltixx

#46 Burkley, Our New Rescue

Image credits: BedroomIntelligent61

#47 My Parents Just Rescued This Sweet Girl From A Breeding Mill

Image credits: Bladedge11

#48 Adopted Him From A Shelter As A Energetic And Sassy Cat, I Have Him Now For 2 Days And He Is Basically Just Cuddling And Sleeping

Image credits: UnterhosenDiebin

#49 I Adopted A Very Polite And Handsome Gentleman This Week! Meet Miso!

Image credits: ramentobi

#50 I Adopted This Lovely Lady From The Shelter On Wednesday

She adjusted so quickly! She's the loviest, & when I talk to her, she kneads whatever item she's sitting on. She's my furry soulmate.

Image credits: plantrelated

#51 I Told Him He Was Adopted

Image credits: discobanditt

#52 Recent Adopted This Little Void; She’s Finally Feeling More At Home

Image credits: mr-momoski

#53 Say “Hello” To Joy

Image credits: Money-Chicken5165

#54 Just Rescued An Adult Cat. Is This Behavior Normal For Ex-Street Cats? He Loves Sticks, Rods, Poles, Rulers, And Anything Long And Straight. I Love Him And All Of His Weirdness

Image credits: yungPH

#55 Blu’s First Night Home

Image credits: MNBotanicals

#56 Drove 2 Hours Each Way And Took A Ferry To Adopt This Beefcake From The Animal Shelter. Incredibly Handsome And Polite. Begins Purring Violently The Second You Make Eye Contact With Him. Makes That “Eck Eck Eck Eck Eck”sound When He Sees A Bird Through The Window. 20/10 Star Cat

Image credits: Snoo_87023

#57 Adopted These Delightful Young Ladies Yesterday, First Cats Since My Teens. Meet Eris And Aloy

Image credits: godoflemmings

#58 We Adopted Our First Family Dog!

Image credits: Glittering-Look4797

#59 We Recently Adopted A Pregnant Stray Cat And She Just Gave Birth To 6 Beautiful Babies, Each One With Fur That’s A Different Colour And Pattern To Their Siblings

Image credits: alwaysgayformoleman

#60 Just Rescued This Little Girl

Image credits: DegreeExtra4909

#61 Adopted This Little Guy .. Keeps Running Into My Mirror Tho

Image credits: Lexilicious03

#62 We Recently Adopted This Guy. He’s Between 1 And 2 Years Old. Allegedly A Mountain Cur Mix. He’s An Extremely Good Boy Until Our Youngest (8 Month) Cat Gets Involved

Image credits: Severe-Worth-4235

#63 Adopted A Cat For The First Time, Meet Odin. He’s Such A Good Boy

Image credits: alfredisonfire

#64 Just Wanted To Share A Pic Of My Newly Adopted Baby, Gnocchi!

Image credits: Subject-Yak-7228

#65 My Uncle Recently Adopted This Little Cat Burglar

Image credits: HappyAntonym

#66 This Is Bergamot, He Recently Adopted Us From The Streets And He's A Sweet Boy

Image credits: steveo107

#67 Adopted This Little Fox-Squirrel Today. I Have Never Loved Anything More

Image credits: lemonstoned

#68 Adopted This Baby Today

Image credits: ZoomSquid

#69 Recently Adopted This Noodle!

Image credits: libpau

#70 Introducing Cocoa-Newly Adopted And Completely Comfortable

Image credits: VLeeds

#71 First Day This Baby Kitty Was Adopted By Meeee! Still Figure Out What Should Name Him?

Image credits: Competitive_Salt9986



source https://www.boredpanda.com/rescued-adopted-pets-february/
Previous
Next Post »