87 Hilarious ‘Wrong Number’ Texts (New Pics)

#1 I Got One Today

Image credits: Darth_Xenic

#2 Was Told That People Here Would Love This

Image credits: CrosxBoww

#3 Messing With Ms Lisa

Image credits: Jullees

#4 Best Wrong Number Text I've Ever Received

Image credits: xUnbakedPiex

#5 I’m In Between Jobs Right Now So This Could’ve Been Big

Image credits: MasterpieceWaste23

#6 Girl Accidentally Gives Me The Wrong Phone Number

Image credits: sephiralenden

#7 When A Random Person Sends You A Random Pic, It's Only Courteous To Send One Back

Image credits: Allyson_Chains

#8 My Husband's Response To A Wrong Number Text

Image credits: -Ember_Light-

#9 Who Was The Right Person? (I Know Not A Wrong Number)

Image credits: SILLYLILLEGS34

#10 I’m So Sorry If Any Of You Wake Up With S**t In Front Of Your Door

Image credits: True_Investment_4133

#11 I'm Going With You!

Image credits: Cakalusa

#12 Tried To Get Everyone A Raise

Image credits: Gonnaholdmytung

#13 My Number Is On Some Real Estate Listing, Been Getting These Texts For Years

Image credits: PorkPotSticker

#14 I Don't Change Identities For Free... Lol. I Did Start Out Politely At Least

Image credits: Dartainia

#15 Never A Wrong Number If You Stay On The Offense

Image credits: archebald_roughneck

#16 Had A Little Fun

Image credits: natopotatomusic

#17 I Like Spaghetti

Image credits: stayelevated33

#18 Got This One About A Month Ago Lol

Image credits: chaseguy21

#19 Some Lady Texted Me About A Child

Image credits: ThatgothWitch2004

#20 Thanks Papa Gary

Image credits: ridergeek1

#21 Removed A Laugh From A Movie

Image credits: HelloImugl

#22 I'm Not The Principal

Image credits: PlayaNomad

#23 Grape Juice Is Better

Image credits: ohutouchmytralala

#24 It’s Me Mario…

Image credits: Goldenwork

#25 Is There A Scam Going On With Texts Like This? I’m Loving Them

Image credits: PeelEatShrimp

#26 What A Bargain

Image credits: ReidyJnr

#27 Bruh What

Image credits: theflymantop

#28 The TV Text

#29 Sometimes Telling Them They Have The Wrong Number Just Isn't Enough

Image credits: AnAlienNamedAlvin

#30 Adorable Message From A Wrong Number. Erica, You've Made Patrick Very Happy

Image credits: DixieMcCall

#31 I Think I Just Accidentally Scared Off My Maintenance Guy

Image credits: codered850

#32 Wrong Phone Number

Image credits: jojo-822

#33 Wrong Number, Decided To Have Some Fun

Image credits: 8LeggedSquirrel

#34 Yea Golf Was Fun

Image credits: Indication_Salty

#35 The Sore Text

#36 I Thought This Was Funny

Image credits: brookeisshook

#37 Um

Image credits: spacecatJ

#38 Friend Sent Me This Today

Image credits: CaptainJackpot3

#39 Wrong. Number

Image credits: dmkern

#40 Sorry, Sophia

Image credits: archebald_roughneck

#41 Definitely Not Daniel

Image credits: Salty4Lightning

#42 You Are Next

Image credits: Regular-Repair-6142

#43 I Once Used A Dictionary To Help A Stranger Learn What’s Up

Image credits: NoCommercial1874

#44 Felt Like The Perfect Setup. I Never Knew A Real Person Named Unity

Image credits: berkeleyjake

#45 Omega Still Looking For White Boy More Than A Year Later

Image credits: MoskvaSinkingEnjoyer

#46 I Got This One A While Back And It Gave Me A Chuckle Today

Image credits: Kurigohan-Kamehameha

#47 If I Weren't Too Awkward To Date Women Yet, She Might Have Fooled Me

Image credits: LinguaPhiliax

#48 A Nice Little Giggle For The Day

Image credits: chimchim66

#49 If I See Him I'll Ask Him For Ya

Image credits: bloomhound

#50 Got This Text From An Unknown Number. I Just Couldn’t Help Myself

Image credits: YourFreaKreation

#51 My Name Is Not Kristin

Image credits: Nicholas_Akira

#52 Got A Random Text This Morning

Image credits: Kingdog369

#53 I Got Adopted Into A New Family For A Few Minutes Today

Image credits: bookbindingqueer

#54 They Didn't Like My Picture

Image credits: BenderIT

#55 A Friend Used My Number For A Doordash Discount And Didn't Tell Me

Image credits: ForgiveTheNerd

#56 Yikes Sarah

Image credits: LiamInvalid

#57 Met A G Today

Image credits: Accomplished-Fan-960

#58 On Today's Episode Of Scared Straight

Image credits: berkeleyjake

#59 How's The Factory?

Image credits: andyworthless

#60 New Work Phone Offers Brief Amusement

Image credits: Nacho_Sunbeam

#61 Wrong Number Chaos

Image credits: Marianeta

#62 Girl Gave This Guy The Wrong Number Now He’s Mad At Me

Image credits: Armageddxxn

#63 Breakup Advice From Not Danny

Image credits: Rough-Definition1719

#64 This Dude Thought I Was His Husband

Image credits: Illustrious-Mall6295

#65 Don’t Tell Mom

Image credits: WickedxRaven

#66 Hail Satan (Not Mine But A Friend Got This Text)

Image credits: CrispyBigToes

#67 If You Want To Play The Game, You Should Know The Rules

Image credits: berkeleyjake

#68 Stop Hissing At The Yoga Instructor

Image credits: liamduritz88

#69 Girl

Image credits: verypuzzledshark

#70 Someone Has Done An Oopsie

Image credits: unfortunatepersonoof

#71 Someone Is Going To Miss Their New Job Orientation

Image credits: SlowEquipment5

#72 Wrong Number, A Short (And True!) Story

Image credits: ItsFlipster

#73 Send Me The Fkn Recipe Avrill!

Image credits: Happy-Nature9089

#74 I’m Not Dave But I Do Have Milk

Image credits: zaxsauceana

#75 Ah. Lovely

Image credits: SpareSerotonin418

#76 And I Don't Even Own Golf Clubs

Image credits: FlavoredNeon

#77 Rex

Image credits: SnooAvocados6819

#78 Buy My House, Jackie

Image credits: _Shooter-McGavin

#79 I Thought It Was Spam At First. Maybe I Came On A Little Strong?

Image credits: Unfair-Ad-6693

#80 Had This Rollercoaster Of A Conversation With A Wrong Number Text

Image credits: DuckDimmadome

#81 The Destroyer

Image credits: godrifle

#82 I Thought It Was A Scam Until Seeing What The Link Was (Just Some Comic, Thought It Was Hentai Though) Scam Or Wrong Number—who Was It For, Or What Would A Scammer Get Out Of This? So Weird

Image credits: trouble_walking

#83 I Offered A Recipe

Image credits: TigerTorakio

#84 I Am Not Jack, But I Am Laughing At Lisa's Expense

Image credits: Conflictd_Confection

#85 Sorry, Gilberts

Image credits: Happy-Nature9089

#86 I Feel Like A Bad Person…

Image credits: IonasFinser

#87 Carnal Clebe

Image credits: reddit.com



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/5sXQgck
Previous
Next Post »